All applications that meet the following criteria will be awarded.
- Primary One (1) to Three (3) students applicants must achieve the minimum result of an average of 90 marks and above or 5As (only core subjects).
- Primary Four (4) and Primary Five (5) students must achieve the minimum result of an average of 85 marks and above or 5As (only core subjects).
- Primary Six (6) students must achieve the minimum (PSR) result of 4A +1B. (Only the latest Ministry of Education issued results slip or report would be considered)
- Secondary One (1) and Secondary Two (2) students (Year 7-8 or Year 7-8 Express) must achieve the minimum result of an average of 80 marks and above for core subjects.
- Secondary Three (3) students (Year 9 or Year 9 Express) and Secondary Four (4) students (Year 10 or Year 10 Express) must achieve the minimum result of an average of 75 marks and above for core subjects.
- Secondary Five (5) students (Year 11) must achieve the minimum (GCE O Level) result of 4As & 1B.
- Lower Six (6) students (Year 12) must achieve the minimum (A-Levels) school results of 2As +1B A Level OR the minimum school results of 33 points.
- Upper Six (6) students (Year 13) must achieve the minimum (A-Levels) results of 2As + 1B OR the minimum school results of 33 points in IB.
- All applicants MUST be Malaysian citizens and children of the ACTIVE MEMBER of Persatuan Warganegara Malaysia who attend school in Brunei Darussalam.
- All applicants must state clearly their PHONE NUMBERS for the organizing committee to reach out for further clarification or to inform the applicants of the application status.
- All applications will be processed according to the above criteria.
- All application forms must be duly completed and submitted with an original digital copy of their School Examination Results, an original digital copy of their Malaysian Passport with details of the Passport holder, AND a copy of the Parent’s active PWM Membership Number.
- To verify your membership status, please access this website (pwm.com.bn).
- All details mentioned above must be submitted online via this official website. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt unless with confirmation of email from PWM.
- The decision of the Panel of Judges is FINAL.
- Any enquiries will be through official telegram at (https://t.me/AcademicExcellenceAwards2022) or email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Closing Date for the submission of application forms is 30th June 2023 at 12:00pm.
- All application forms received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only the complete application form will be entertained.